*** NEW: Now the Aha Travel kit comes in its own handy bag! ***
This kit is all you need to charge your electric car on-the-go absolutely anywhere you go!
With this kit in your boot, you are fully equipped for long drives in your EV!
1. You can find electrical earthing for your EV charger anywhere on the planet!
2. You can measure the electricity you consumed so you can pay your host as needed.
3. A long, reliable cable lets you reach a plug practically anywhere in the host premises.
4. The kit shows you if the host wiring has proper polarity or not.
5. The kit includes an MCB to safeguard your vehicle against short circuits.
6. In the ultimate fallback case, you can use the tow rope included to tow-charge your vehicle.
The Kit includes:
1. The main cable roll, which includes the switch-board and energy-meter.
2a. Reverse polarity detector
2b. 25A MCB
3. The earth wire roll, which includes a 30m long, 2.5 sq mm wire for earth.
4a. Metal rod for sand-based electrical earthing
4b. Copper plate for water-tank based electrical earthing
4c. Clamp for getting earthing with any metal structure like plumbing, hand-pumps, railings, pole, electricity board pit, etc.
5. A tow-line!
Cable: 2.5 or 4 square mm, 15 to 25 meters long, (based on customization), RR Kabel or Finolex make.
Switches and MCB: Veto/Anchor or similar high quality.
Copper plate: 18 inch long, 25mm wide, 2.5mm thick solid copper.
Earthing rod: 24 inch long, with soft handles for easy pulling-out from ground.
Earthing clamp: With soft handles and copper contacts.
Towing rope: Flexible Nylon, 25m long.
Check out the EV travel kit’s FB page for latest pics and videos of the product!